About Savspeed Auto
Savspeed auto is recognized in both SA and abroad in specialized BMW turbo performance tuning.
Savspeed has always built cars of definition and is recognized and respected in the racing and social circles. We have built and developed the fastest saloon car in SA and want to broaden our relative products in the racing and regional circles.
More about us
- ° Is known for turbo manifold patenting and design work for all right hand drive performance applications.
- ° Specializes in turbo charging (forced induction) packages for most BMW models.
- ° All components are designed and tested in-house under supervision of BMW technician with 19 years experience.
- ° Savspeed Auto have modified over 500 vehicles from 1999 to date.
- ° Is recognized for retaining reliability with engine power gains of up to 180 percent
- ° Is recognized in being the first company to turbo charge E36 (1992) to (1998) M3 worldwide and has completed E46 M3 right-hand drive kits for European models, also first worldwide.
- ° Savspeed are recognized for doing the impossible on cars that people can relate to (street cars) taking standard production vehicles and transforming them into respectable performance contenders.
- ° Our cars are featured regularly and get great exposure and media coverage on most affiliated motor magazines as well as newspapers
- ° The record breaking BMW M3 Street Car has also brought much awareness in the media, after achieving S.A Fastest standing 1km sprint record, 14th April 2010
- ODI Raceway, Pretoria, 7 April 2010
Two Castrol Edge backed BMWs have broken the 20 year old Standing Start 1km record of 24.318 seconds for road going cars that was set by Peter Manelis in a Pontiac Trans-Am back in March 1990.
- Ultimate Street Car, 28 May 2011
Sav Gaultieri comes 1st in his class at the Ultimate Street Car Challenge in Swartkops raceway, Pretoria.